Lives in Portland, OR
To inspire faith and action to better the community of youth in a local church through Christ-centered relationships, spiritual formation through God’s word, and experiencing corporate worship and service together.
- Pursuing MA in Pastoral Studies at Multnomah Biblical Seminary 2011-present
- Bachelor of Science in Speech Communication and Bible/Theology at Multnomah University, Portland, 2008-2011
- Associates of Arts and Sciences, Olympic College, High School Running Start, 2006-2008
- Central Bible Church Youth Staff Intern (09/2008-present)
I am involved in creating lessons, worship times, activities, and discipling middle and high school teens. I also lead an after-school educational ministry.
- Multnomah University Day of Outreach coordinator (09/2009-05/2011)
I helped run a community service and evangelism opportunity for 300 or more students with a team of people once each semester by networking with local non-profits. I was in charge of making reports about the event and budgeting for expenses.
- Campus Crusade for Christ student movement leader (09/2007-6/2008)
I led mid-week Bible studies and regular outreaches to Olympic College and attended regional leadership meetings and student gatherings.
- Youth With A Mission (YWAM) Trip to Mongolia and China (Summer 2007 and 2008)
Attended international ministry training conference and ministered to youth and families through dramas, worship, and skits.
- Direct Support Provider for disabled adults, Mentor Oregon, (08/2011-08/2012)
- Custodian, Multnomah University (seasonal 2009-2012)
- Reading Tutor at Glenfair Elementary School (01/2009-05/2009)
- Crew Trainer at McDonald’s (12/2006-08/2008)
References given by request