So in the last few weeks of doing Children’s Ministry I have been riding the high’s and low’s that come with success and- well, unplanned events that I will call growing experiences.
I am finding that I want to spend more time investing and listening to people. It is a hard thing to do sometimes, but it has a lot of benefits that I’m looking forward to see how God utilizes the wonderful leaders I get to serve with to show kid’s the love of God.
Here is what I have committed to my team leaders:
● Providing a schedule of events weekly and monthly.
● Listening to your comments and suggestions about Children’s Ministry at Glenfair.
● Sharing information about how to effectively minister to children.
● Having times of fellowship with the Children’s Ministry team.
● Learning together about your SHAPE (Spiritual Gifts, Heart, Abilities, Personality, and
● Praying with and for you.
I think one of the best attitudes that I try to have is to be open for change and comments as a servant (not that I’m always perfect at it) that will help us build closer relationships, partnerships, and potential to reach kids together in our neighborhood with the Gospel!