Hey so in the last few days I’ve been developing some questions about Children’s Ministry that I hope that if you can read you would be willing to give your opinion or stories of your experiences. So here it goes!
1. How much do you utilize technology and media on a weekly basis? What do you use (projector, tv, computer, etc.)? What are the pro’s and con’s?
2. What are good versions of the Bible for kids? Are there interactive Bible’s that you’ve seen, had, or wanted to purchase?
3. How do you communicate with parents (emails, newsletters, etc.)?
4. What are good books on developing a children’s ministry team?
5. What do you do to help yourself grow spiritually?